Warta – News/Magazine Site Template
Warta is a responsive HTML website template designed for news or magazine website. It’s built with Bootstrap 3 and powered with jQuery.
- 4 styles(Boxed, Boxed Flat, Full Width, Full Width Flat)
- RTL (Right to Left) languages support
- Clean and commented code
- Included LESS files
- 16581375 colors (can be changed from LESS variables)
- 53 social icons
- Stack Exchange
- Stack Overflow
- Tencent Weibo
Sources and Credits
- Bootstrap – http://getbootstrap.com/
- 40 Social Media Flat Icons – http://graphicburger.com/40-social-media-flat-icons/
- Dashicons – http://melchoyce.github.io/dashicons/
- Font Awesome – http://fontawesome.io/
- Direction-Aware Hover Effect with CSS3 and jQuery – http://tympanus.net/codrops/2012/04/09/direction-aware-hover-effect-with-css3-and-jquery/
- gmaps.js – http://hpneo.github.io/gmaps/
- imagesLoaded – http://desandro.github.io/imagesloaded/
- jQuery – http://jquery.com/
- jQuery UI – http://jqueryui.com/
- jQuery Marquee Plugin with CSS3 Support – http://aamirafridi.com/jquery/jquery-marquee-plugin
- jquery-placeholder – https://github.com/mathiasbynens/jquery-placeholder
- Modernizr – http://modernizr.com/
- Nivo Lightbox – http://dev7studios.com/plugins/nivo-lightbox
- RateIt – http://rateit.codeplex.com/
- Tweetie – https://github.com/sonnyt/Tweetie/
Note: The images used on the demo site are for demonstration purposes only and are not included in the download file.
V2.3.3 – December 25, 2015
- Improved: responsiveness of the images.
Remove imgLiquid and add Modernizr in exchange. Markup changed:
v2.3.2 – September 16, 2014
- Changed: lightbox loading image.
- Fixed: on small devices, logo not displayed properly if the image is too wide.
v2.3.1 – September 3, 2014
- Added template: blog version 3.
v2.3.0 August 18, 2014
- Improved: articles appearance
- Removed: jQuery zoom plugin and use CSS instead for the zoom effect
- Added: imgLiquid jQuery plugin
v2.2.4 July 31, 2014
- Fixed: layout issue after resizing browser window
v2.2.3 July 31, 2014
- Fixed: link color on comment children
- Added: new icons for social widget (CodePen, Foursquare, reddit, Renren, Stack Exchange, Stack Overflow, Steam, Tencent Weibo, Vine, VK, Weibo)
v2.2.2 June 20, 2014
- Added: Feedly social icon
- Fixed: extra border on dropdown menu
v2.2.1 May 12, 2014
- Reorganize LESS files structure
- Improved: tags and pagination appearance
- Changed: primary font to Arial Narrow
v2.1.2 April 4, 2014
- Added: spoiler element.
v2.1.1 March 29, 2014
- Added: review bottom layout.
v2.1.0 March 11, 2014
- Added: sign in and sign up page.
v2.0.1 March 7, 2014
- Improved review page on mobile device.
v2.0.0 February 22, 2014
div.commentso the user can put html tags in the comment.
- Fixed lightbox with long caption.
- Added review pages.
- Added progress bars component.
- Added Twitter feed widget.
- Added: Right to left templates.
v1.3.0 February 04, 2014
- Added page-links for paginated posts. Added navigation to next/previous post.
- Fixed map’s height on mobile devices.
v1.2.0 February 02, 2014
- Added capability to put the slider tabs into
- Added capability to enable carousel large in mobile devices.
/css/less/contact-form.lessand moved the css rules to
/css/less/ui.lessbecause it has general css rules.
- Improved: top navbar’s appearance on mobile devices.
v1.1.0 January 22, 2014
- Added banner ads
- Added css rule for Google Adsense
- Check whether the iframe has attribute
srcbefore run the function
v1.0.0 January 21, 2014
- Initial Release